- H - 2" x W - 3 1/2"
- Sterling Silver
- Skull overlaid in Sterling Silver w/ 14k Yellow Gold Horns
- Four Eagle Feathers overlaid in Sterling Silver and 14k Yellow Gold hang from the Horns
- Shield overlaid in 14k Yellow Gold can be personalized with Initials or a Custom Brand
- Barnwood Background Dark Patina
- Border is Raised 14k Rose Gold
- Fits a 1 1/2" Belt
- The great Indian warpath, also known as The Seneca trail, runs north and south along the Appalachian Mountains.
- This region was one of the largest routes of transportation and trade for many different Indian cultures
- The warpath features a Sterling Silver Skull whose horns mimic the shape of this great trail
- A feather from an eagle symbolizes great strength, courage leadership and prestige
- The bald eagle and the golden eagle were considered sacred birds in native American culture. It is for this reason that four silver, rose and yellow gold eagle feathers adorn this great skull.