- Embossed Longhorn Head on Dial with Black hands
- 18kt Yellow Gold Bezel and Stars
- Tan Brown Brown Leather Strap with White Stitching
- ETA Quartz Movement
- Scratch-resistant Sapphire Crystal
- Water-resistant to 150ft
- Crown on the watch has a White Star on a Blue Background like on the American Flag
- Caseback is Engraved with the Bohlin Seat Plate, the signature of the company since it first appeared on the silver-mounted parade saddles that Bohlin began building in the 1930s.
The Bohlin watch features a unique combination of the finest Swiss craftsmanship with the Spirit of the American West.
- Represents the pioneering spirit of the American people
- Very durable animal
- Lives on mesquite trees and very little water
- Everybody that went west in the 1850's had to be durable like the longhorn