- Embossed Fred Harman Bucking Horse Dial with Black Hands
- 18kt Yellow Gold Bezel and Stars
- Black Leather Strap with White Stitching
- ETA Quartz Movement
- Scratch-resistant Sapphire Crystal
- Water-resistant to 150ft
- Crown on the Watch has a White Star on a Blue Background like on the American Flag
- Caseback is Engraved with the Bohlin Seat Plate, the signature of the company since it first appeared on the silver-mounted parade saddles that Bohlin began building in the 1930s.
The Bohlin watch features a unique combination of the finest Swiss craftsmanship with the Spirit of the American West.
- Fred Harman is the author of The Red Ryder Comic Books
- In lieu of payment, he gave Ed Bohlin the registered trademark to the Bucking Horse.
- Used on the cover of our 1938 catalogue, the Bucking Horse image has become synonymous with the Bohlin company.