- H - 2 3/8" x W - 1 1/2" after bend
- Sterling Silver Filigree
- Money Clip (WAD)
- 14k Yellow Gold Feather Splines
- Feathers in Sterling Silver (Dark Patina) Filigree
- Border is in 14k Rose Gold
WCL FStacked Feather
- A Symbol of High Honor in Native American Culture
- Signifies Honor and a connection between the owner and the Bird it cam from
- Symbolizes Trust, Strength, Wisdom, Power and Freedom
- One of the finest examples of the Bohlin Shop’s legacy of fine silver-smithing lies in our filigree work.
- Our Stacked Feather Money Clip is a combination of hand overlay work with the addition of the filigree process.
- This is the tedious process of meticulously cutting out forms from the inside of a buckle component by hand.
- While not widely practiced today,
- The Bohlin Shop continues to set the standard in craftsmanship excellence by continuing to offer such intricate products as shown here.