- Gold Sheriff Dial/White Background with Black hands
- 18kt Yellow Gold Bezel and Stars
- Hand Engraved Case
- Black Leather Strap with White stitching
- ETA Quartz Movement
- Scratch-resistant Sapphire Crystal
- Water-resistant to 150ft
- Crown on the Watch has a White Star on a Blue Background like on the American Flag
- Caseback is engraved with the Bohlin Seat Plate, the signature of the company since it first appeared on the silver-mounted parade saddles that Bohlin began building in the 1930s.
The Bohlin Watch features a unique combination of the finest Swiss craftsmanship with the Spirit of the American West.
- Sheriffs in the Old West wore stars as badges
- Meant to be worn by those of the highest moral caliber
- Men who were essentially non-corruptible
- Six-point Star is easy to cut out of metal
- Two overlapping Triangles
- The badges are meant to inspire, as well as denote authority