- H - 2 7/8" x W - 3"
- Sterling Silver buckle that wraps over the top and bottom of a belt
- Leaping Trout and Fly overlaid in Sterling Silver and 14k Yellow Gold, Rose Gold and Green Gold
- Features a dark patina watery scene The fishing line continues on the back of the buckle
- Fits a 1 1/2” belt
- Symbolizes Life, Spiritual Change and Motion
- Ernest Hemingway used Trout to symbolize
- Hope of a new and better life after World War I
*2 - 3 Week delivery for items that are not in stock.
To check whether an item is in stock for immediate delivery, please feel free to call us.