- H x W Buckle
- Sterling Silver
- Scrolls and Shield overlaid in 14k Yellow Gold on Domed Buckle
- Flowers overlaid on Keeper and Tip in 14k Yellow Gold
- Oval Shield for Initials or a Custom Brand
- Shield can also be replaced with Initials
- Three-piece buckle set was created by Bohlin in 1930
- It was originally called the "New York"
- Later made famous as a high profile costume element for "Hopalong Cassidy"
- Available in a 3 or 4 piece set
- Fits a belt tapered to 1"
- Portrayed by William Boyd on TV in the 1950's
- First fictional character featured on a lunchbox
- Sales of lunchboxes jumped from
- 50,000 units to 600,000 units
- More than 100 companies made
- $70 million HopaLong products
- Inspired juvenile TV Westerns
- The Range Rider
- Tales of the Texas Rangers
- Annie Oakley
- Gene Autry Show
- Roy Rogers Show
*2 - 3 Week delivery for items that are not in stock.
To check whether an item is in stock for immediate delivery, please feel free to call us.