- H - 2" x W - 1 3/4" after bend
- Sterling Silver
- Inspired by the Original Horseshoe Money Clip Bohlin designed in 1937
- 5 Point Bohlin Star overlaid in Sterling Silver
- Rodeo Style Engraving
- 5 Point Star first introduced in the Flag Act of 1777
- For use on the Flag of the United States
- It has become a symbol of fame or "Stardom"
- Ed Bohlin used it to honor the "Stars" that he worked with in Hollywood
- An adaptation of English style engraving
- Creates a uniquely western element
- Native to Bohlin merchandise
*2 - 3 Week delivery for items that are not in stock.
To check whether an item is in stock for immediate delivery, please feel free to call us.