- H - 2" x W - 2 1/2"
- Sterling Silver
- Smaller version
- Horse Head with full bridle overlaid in Sterling Silver
- Each of the four flowers represent a stage of training for a bridle horse
- The shape of this trophy buckle was derived from the essence of the 1960's.
- Rodeo Style Engraving
- Border is Hand Etched
- Fits a 1 1/2" belt
- This buckle was originally designed for Tom Booker (played by Robert Redford) in "The Horse Whisperer."
- The shape of this trophy buckle was derived from the essence of the 1960's
- Each of the four flowers represent a stage of training for a bridle horse -
- the snaffle bit
- the jaquima
- the double rein and
- the straight up bridle
- An adaptation of English style engraving
- Creates a uniquely western element
- Native to Bohlin merchandise
*2 - 3 Week delivery for items that are not in stock.
To check whether an item is in stock for immediate delivery, please feel free to call us.