- H x W Buckle
- Sterling Silver
- Nails and Toecaps on the Buckle in 14k Yellow Gold
- Horseshoe overlaid on the Keeper and the Tip in 14k Yellow Gold
- Rodeo Style Engraving
- Fits a 1 1/2" belt
- The Horseshoe, with its ends pointing up, has always been a symbol of Good Luck
- The HS was originally designed by Ed Bohlin and was one of his personal favorites
- Horseshoes have been found in Ancient Assyria from 1100 BC
- Most horsehoes are nailed to the hoof, but some are glued.
- An adaptation of English style engraving
- Creates a uniquely western element
- Native to Bohlin merchandise
*2 - 3 Week delivery for items that are not in stock.
To check whether an item is in stock for immediate delivery, please feel free to call us.