- H - 2" x W - 3 1/2"
- Sterling Silver
- Longhorn Skull overlaid in 14k Rose Gold w/ Sterling Silver Horns
- Four Eagle Feathers overlaid in Sterling Silver,14k Yellow Gold & 14k Green Gold hang from the Horns
- 14k Yellow Gold Shield overlaid can be personalized with Initials
- Hand Engraved
- Border is Raised 14k Rose Gold
- Fits a 1 1/2" Belt
- The great Indian warpath, also known as The Seneca trail, runs north and south along the Appalachian Mountains.
- This region was one of the largest routes of transportation and trade for many different Indian cultures.
- The warpath features a rose gold skull whose silver horns mimic the shape of this great trail.
- A feather from an eagle symbolizes great strength, courage leadership and prestige.
- The bald eagle and the golden eagle were considered sacred birds in native American culture. It is for this reason that four silver, rose and yellow gold eagle feathers adorn this great skull.