- H - 2 1/4" x W - 2 3/8" Buckle
- H - 1 1/16" x W - 3/4" Keeper
- H - 1" x W - 1 5/8" Tip
- Sterling Silver
- 5 Pointed Bohlin Stars overlaid in Sterling Silver
- Scrolls overlaid in Sterling Silver
- #5 Buckle Blank
- Available in a 3 or 4 piece set
- Fits a belt tapered to 1"
- This elegant buckle design has been in continuous use since the early twenties
- This classic shape has been the foundation of many of our other 1” buckle sets.
- It was Edward Bohlin’s unique relationship with Hollywood and its growing dependency on the western film genre that created the classic western look so dominant in film throughout this century
- The No. 5, and its big brother, the No. 6, a 1-1/2” version, created the stylish combination look of a belt and buckle set worn together with a gun belt buckle set.
- 5 Point Star first introduced in the Flag Act of 1777
- For use on the Flag of the United States
- It has become a symbol of fame or "Stardom"
- Ed Bohlin used it to honor the "Stars" that he worked with in Hollywood