- H x W Buckle
- Sterling Silver
- 5 Point Bohlin Star in 14k Yellow Gold on the buckle, the tip and the keeper
- Rodeo Style Engraving
- Bordered by a beautiful Hand Twisted Rope Edge in 14k Yellow Gold
- Fits a belt tapered to 1"
7 STR G1
- 5 Point Star first introduced in the Flag Act of 1777
- For use on the Flag of the United States
- It has become a symbol of fame or "Stardom"
- Ed Bohlin used it to honor the "Stars" that he worked with in Hollywood
- An adaptaion of English style engraving
- Creats a uniquely western element
- Native to Bohlin merchandise