- H - 2 1/4" x W - 3 1/2"
- Sterling Silver
- Saguro Cacti & Mountains overlaid in Sterling Silver
- Desert in Chicken Feet Design
- Moon overlaid in Sterling Silver in an Etched Sterling Silver Sky
- Artistically framed with our classically engraved rectangular trophy buckle
- Fits a 1 1/2" belt
- The enduring myth of the Southwest is forever etched into the precious metals of our classic Arizona buckles.
- After being struck in the original Arizona die, the shapes are meticulously hand-cut and overlaid.
- Demonstrating the harsh climates of desert life, the Silver Skull rests against a backdrop of Saguaro Cacti and Mountains.
- One of the most time intensive pieces crafted today
- Crafted continuously in The Bohlin Shop since 1930, using the original dies made by Ed and his die maker, Charles Samples
- The 766-buckle is hand cut with a raised Sterling Silver border.
*2 - 3 Week delivery for items that are not in stock.
To check whether an item is in stock for immediate delivery, please feel free to call us.