- H - 2 1/4" x W - 3 1/2"
- Sterling Silver
- Saguro Cacti overlaid in 14k Green Gold
- Mountains overlaid in 14k Rose Gold
- Desert in Chicken Feet Design
- Moon overlaid in 14k Yellow Gold on an Etched Sterling Silver Sky
- Artistically framed with our classically engraved rectangular trophy buckle
- Fits a 1 1/2" belt
771 AZ G3
- One of the most time intensive pieces crafted today
- Crafted continuously in The Bohlin Shop since 1930
- Using the original dies made by Ed and his die maker, Charles Samples
- The enduring myth of the Southwest is forever etched in precious metal
- After being struck in the original Arizona die, the shapes are meticulously hand-cut and overlaid.