- H - 2 1/4" x W - 3 5/8"
- Sterling Silver
- Skull overlaid in Sterling Silver
- Backdrop overlaid of Saguaro Cacti in 14k Green Gold and Mountains in14k Rose Gold
- Shield overlaid in 14k Yellow Gold for Initials or a Custom Brand
- Border is raised Sterling Silver
- Fits a 1 1/2" belt
766 SKULLAZ G3
- The enduring myth of the Southwest is forever etched into the precious metals of our classic Arizona buckles.
- After being struck in the original Arizona die, the shapes are meticulously hand-cut and overlaid.
- Demonstrating the harsh climates of desert life, the Silver Skull rests against a backdrop of Green Gold Saguaro Cacti and Rose Gold Mountains.
- One of the most time intensive pieces crafted today
- Crafted continuously in The Bohlin Shop since 1930, using the original dies made by Ed and his die maker, Charles Samples
- The 766-buckle is hand cut with a raised Sterling Silver border.
- Everlasting impression on the landscape of North America
- Represents the pioneering spirit of the American People