- H 2 1/4" x W 3 5/8"
- Sterling Silver
- Heavy Scrollwork and Hand-cut Feathers with Gold Highlights overlaid in 14k Yellow Gold, 22k Yellow Gold, 14k Rose Gold and Sterling Silver
- Indian Head overlaid in 14k Yellow Gold, 14k Green Gold and 14k Rose Gold
- This design was first created prior to World War II and soon became one of the most popular Bohlin designs
- Chief Red Wolf Image
- Fits a 1 1/2" belt.
766 AIH G3 - Special
- A famous actor in the Buffalo Bill Cody Show
- A lifelong friend of Ed Bohlin
- The inspiration for our Indian Head Concho
- A Symbol of High Honor in Native American Culture
- Signifies Honor and a connection between the owner and the Bird it cam from
- Symbolizes Trust, Strength, Wisdom, Power and Freedom