- H - 2 1/8" x W - 3 1/4"
- Sterling Silver Filigree
- Indian Head in 14k Yelllow Gold, 14k Rose Gold and 14k Green Gold
- Scrolls with 14k Yellow Gold and 14k Green Gold highlights
- Border is raised in 14k Rose Gold
- Chief Red Wolf Image
- Fits a 1 1/2" belt
766 FIH G3
- A famous actor in the Buffalo Bill Cody Show
- A lifelong friend of Ed Bohlin
- The inspiration for our Indian Head Concho
- One of the finest examples of the Bohlin Shop’s legacy of fine silver-smithing lies in our filigree work.
- Our 765 is a combination of hand overlay work with the addition of the filigree process.
- This is the tedious process of meticulously cutting out forms from the inside of a buckle component by hand.
- While not widely practiced today,
- The Bohlin Shop continues to set the standard in craftsmanship excellence by continuing to offer such intricate products as shown here.