- H - 2" x W - 3 1/4"
- Sterling Silver
- Calf Roper overlaid in 14k Yellow Gold
- Hand engraved on a classic 466 blank
- Created from an original Bohlin die for the main character in the film "All The Pretty Horses," played by Matt Damon
- Fits a 1 1/2” belt
658 CR G
- Today, a Rodeo Event that derives from the duties of actual cowboys
- Calves frequently had to be caught for branding or medical treatment
- Ranch hands took pride in the speed with which they could rope and tie a calf
- Ed Bohlin worked on a Montana Ranch as a cowpuncher when he first came to the United States
- This is made from an original Bohlin die
*2 - 3 Week delivery for items that are not in stock.
To check whether an item is in stock for immediate delivery, please feel free to call us.