- H x W Buckle
- Sterling Silver
- A Larger version of the iconic #5 series
- Diamond Shield is ready for Initials or a Custom Brand
- Fully Engraved, using the engraving pattern that Bohlin designed in the 1930s, giving the buckle its western feel
- Etched line surrounds each piece
- This buckle set was made famous by The Lone Ranger, Clayton Moore
- Fits a 1 1/2" belt
- This elegant buckle design has been in continuous use since the early twenties
- This classic shape has been the foundation of many of our other 1” buckle sets.
- It was Edward Bohlin’s unique relationship with Hollywood and its growing dependency on the western film genre that created the classic western look so dominant in film throughout this century
- The No. 5, and its big brother, the No. 6, a 1-1/2” version, created the stylish combination look of a belt and buckle set worn together with a gun belt buckle set.