- H - 2 1/4" x W - 2 3/8" Buckle
- H - 1 1/16" x W - 3/4" Keeper
- H - 1" x W - 1 5/8" Tip
- Sterling Silver
- Longhorn overlaid in Sterling Silver on the buckle
- 5 Pointed Bohlin Star overlaid in Sterling Silver on Keeper and Tip
- Fully Engraved, using the engraving pattern that Bohlin designed in the 1930s, giving the buckle its western feel
- Etched line surrounds each piece
- #5 Buckle Blank
- Available in 3 or 4 pieces
- Fits a belt tapered to 1"
- This elegant buckle design has been in continuous use since the early twenties
- This classic shape has been the foundation of many of our other 1” buckle sets.
- It was Edward Bohlin’s unique relationship with Hollywood and its growing dependency on the western film genre that created the classic western look so dominant in film throughout this century
- The No. 5, and its big brother, the No. 6, a 1-1/2” version, created the stylish combination look of a belt and buckle set worn together with a gun belt buckle set.