- H - 2 1/2" x W - 3 1/2"
- Sterling Silver
- 5 Point Bohin Star overlaid in 14k Yellow Gold, with a Chicken foot background and a 14k Yellow Gold Ring
- Rodeo Style Engraving
- Border is Hand Etched
- Fits a 1 1/2" belt
5PT Oval G
- 5 Point Star first introduced in the Flag Act of 1777
- For use on the Flag of the United States
- It has become a symbol of fame or "Stardom"
- Ed Bohlin used it to honor the "Stars" that he worked with in Hollywood
- An adaptation of English style engraving
- Creates a uniquely western element
- Native to Bohlin merchandise