- H - 2 1/2" x W - 3 1/2"
- Sterling Silver
- 5 Point Bohlin Star overlaid in Sterling Silver, with a Chicken foot background and a Sterling Silver Ring
- Rodeo Style Engraving
- Border is Hand Twisted Rope in Sterling Silver
- Fits 1 1/2" belt
5PT Oval R
- 5 Point Star first introduced in the Flag Act of 1777
- For use on the Flag of the United States
- It has become a symbol of fame or "Stardom"
- Ed Bohlin used it to honor the "Stars" that he worked with in Hollywood
- A blend between English and Spanish style engraving
- Creates a uniquely western element native to Bohlin merchandise
*2 - 3 Week delivery for items that are not in stock.
To check whether an item is in stock for immediate delivery, please feel free to call us.