- H - 2" x W - 3 1/8"
- Sterling Silver Filigree
- 5 Point Bohlin Star in 14k Yellow Gold
- Scrolls in Sterling Silver
- Fits a 1 1/2" Belt
- 5 Point Star first introduced in the Flag Act of 1777
- For use on the Flag of the United States
- It has become a symbol of fame or "Stardom"
- Ed Bohlin used it to honor the "Stars" that he worked with in Hollywood
- One of the finest examples of the Bohlin Shop’s legacy of fine silver-smithing lies in our filigree work.
- Our 5 Pt Star is a combination of hand overlay work with the addition of the filigree process.
- This is the tedious process of meticulously cutting out forms from the inside of a buckle component by hand.
- While not widely practiced today,
- The Bohlin Shop continues to set the standard in craftsmanship excellence by continuing to offer such intricate products as shown here.
*2 - 3 Week delivery for items that are not in stock.
To check whether an item is in stock for immediate delivery, please feel free to call us.