- H - 2 1/4" x W - 2 3/8" Buckle
- H - 1 1/16" x W - 3/4" Keeper
- H - 1" x W - 1 5/8" Tip
- Sterling Silver
- Saguaro Cacti overlaid in 14k Green Gold
- Mountain Background overlaid in 14k Rose Gold
- Shield overlaid in 14k Yellow Gold for Initials or a Custom Brand
- Hand Twisted Rope Edge in 14k Yellow Gold
- Designed in 1930, the Arizona portrays the timeless style and grace of the American Southwest
- #5 Blank
- Available in a 3 or 4 piece set
- Fits a belt tapered to 1"
5 AZ G3
- This elegant buckle design has been in continuous use since the early twenties
- This classic shape has been the foundation of many of our other 1” buckle sets.
- It was Edward Bohlin’s unique relationship with Hollywood and its growing dependency on the western film genre that created the classic western look so dominant in film throughout this century
- The No. 5, and its big brother, the No. 6, a 1-1/2” version, created the stylish combination look of a belt and buckle set worn together with a gun belt buckle set.
- One of the most time intensive pieces crafted today
- Crafted continuously in The Bohlin Shop since 1930
- Using the original dies made by Ed and his die maker, Charles Samples
- The enduring myth of the Southwest is forever etched in precious metal
- After being struck in the original Arizona die, the shapes are meticulously hand-cut and overlaid.
*2 - 3 Week delivery for items that are not in stock.
To check whether an item is in stock for immediate delivery, please feel free to call us.