- H - 3 1/8" x W - 4 1/8"
- Sterling Silver
- Two 5 Point Bohlin Stars overlaid in 14k Yellow Gold
- An Eagle Overlaid in Sterling Silver and 14k Rose Gold
- With a 22k Yellow Gold Beak and Eye
- A Diamond accents the Eagle's eye
- Rodeo Style Engraving
- Border is hand etched
- Fits a 1 1/2" belt
566 Star Eagle
- The National Bird of the United States of America
- Appears on seals, coins and postage stamps
- The Eagle symbol signfies Courage, Wisdom and Strength
*2 - 3 Week delivery for items that are not in stock.
To check whether an item is in stock for immediate delivery, please feel free to call us.