- H - 2 1/4" x W - 2 3/8" Buckle
- H - 1 1/16" x W - 3/4" Keeper
- H - 1" x W - 1 5/8" Tip
- Sterling Silver
- Diamond Shield is ready for Initials or a Custom Brand
- Fully Engraved, using the engraving pattern that Bohlin designed in the 1930s, giving the buckle its western feel
- Etched line surrounds each piece
- This buckle set was made famous by The Lone Ranger, Clayton Moore
- Fits a belt tapered to 1”
- This elegant buckle design has been in continuous use since the early twenties
- This classic shape has been the foundation of many of our other 1” buckle sets.
- It was Edward Bohlin’s unique relationship with Hollywood and its growing dependency on the western film genre that created the classic western look so dominant in film throughout this century
- The No. 5, and its big brother, the No. 6, a 1-1/2” version, created the stylish combination look of a belt and buckle set worn together with a gun belt buckle set.
- Popular television show that ran from 1949 to 1957
- Portrayed by Clayton Moore
- A former Texas Ranger who was the sole survivor of an ambush
- Later found alive by a Native American named Tonto
- Nursed back to health, they became a team to hunt down the person responsible for the ambush
- After succeeding, they continued to fight for justice
*2 - 3 Week delivery for items that are not in stock.
To check whether an item is in stock for immediate delivery, please feel free to call us.