- H - 2" x W - 3 1/4"
- Sterling Silver
- Longhorn Skull and Saguro Cacti overlaid in Sterling Silver
- Sterling Silver Shield ready for Initials or a Custom Brand
- Rodeo Style Engraving on top and Barnwood finish as Desert w/ Grass Tufts
- Border is Hand Etched Edge
- Made to fit a 1 1/2” belt.
466 Skull AZ
- Everlasting impression on the landscape of North America
- Represents the pioneering spirit of the American People
- One of the most time intensive pieces crafted today
- Crafted continuously in The Bohlin Shop since 1930
- Using the original dies made by Ed and his die maker, Charles Samples
- The enduring myth of the Southwest is forever etched in precious metal
- After being struck in the original Arizona die, the shapes are meticulously hand-cut and overlaid