- H - 2" x W - 3 1/4"
- Sterling Silver
- Indian Head in 14k Yellow Gold, 14k Rose Gold and 14k Green Gold
- Arrows in 14k Yellow Gold, 14k Rose Gold and 14kt Green Gold
- Hammered Background
- Historic Chief Red Wolf Image
- Made to fit a 1 1/2” belt.
- A famous actor in the Buffalo Bill Cody Show
- A lifelong friend of Ed Bohlin
- The inspiration for our Indian Head Concho
- Design first created prior to World War II
- Soon became one of the most popular Bohlin designs
- Arrows symbolize protection and defense
- An arrow facing to the left is meant to ward off evil
- An arrow facing to the right is meant as protection
- An Arrow facing down means peace
- Crossed arrows symbollize friendship
*2 - 3 Week delivery for items that are not in stock.
To check whether an item is in stock for immediate delivery, please feel free to call us.