- H - 2" x W - 3 1/4"
- Sterling Silver
- Saguaro Cacti in 14k Green Gold
- Moon and Stars in 14k Yellow Gold
- Mountains in 14k Rose Gold
- Rodeo Style Engraving on top
- Crosshatched Engraving on bottom
- Border is Hand Etched Edge
- Made to fit a 1 1/2” belt.
466 AZ G3
- One of the most time intensive pieces crafted today
- Crafted continuously in The Bohlin Shop since 1930
- Using the original dies made by Ed and his die maker, Charles Samples
- The enduring myth of the Southwest is forever etched in precious metal
- After being struck in the original Arizona die, the shapes are meticulously hand-cut and overlaid