- H - 2" x W - 3 1/4"
- Sterling Silver
- Sterling Silver Hand Repousse Arrowhead
- Sterling Silver Wire
- Fully Engraved
- Made to fit a 1 1/2” belt.
- Hammered into relief from the reverse side
- Native American Indians began making Arrowheads in the Stone Age
- They were crafted to form sharpened V-shaped points
- They used flint stones to shape the stones
- The materials used were Flint, Obsidian and Chert
- From the plain V form to Fluted and Notched
- They were used kill everything from mammoths to bison to fish
*2 - 3 Week delivery for items that are not in stock.
To check whether an item is in stock for immediate delivery, please feel free to call us.