- H - 2" x W - 3 1/4"
- Sterling Silver
- Longhorn Head Hand-cut and overlaid in Sterling Silver
- Diamond Shield ready for Initials or a Custom Ranch Brand
- Rodeo Style Engraving
- Border is Hand Etched Edge
- This buckle designed for the 1947 film "The Angel and the Badman"
- Fits a 1 1/2" belt
- Represents the pioneering spirit of the American people
- Very durable animal
- Lives on mesquite trees and very little water
- Everybody that went west in the 1850's had to be durable like the longhorn