- H - 2" x W - 3 1/4"
- Sterling Silver Filigree
- Longhorn in Sterling Silver
- Flowers, Shield and Scrolls are Sterling Silver
- Border of this buckle is hand engraved
- Fits a 1 1/2" belt
- Represents the pioneering spirit of the American people
- Very durable animal
- Lives on mesquite trees and very little water
- Everybody that went west in the 1850's had to be durable like the longhorn
- One of the finest examples of the Bohlin Shop’s legacy of fine silver-smithing lies in our filigree work.
- Our 158F series is a combination of hand overlay work with the addition of the filigree process.
- This is the tedious process of meticulously cutting out forms from the inside of a buckle component by hand.
- While not widely practiced today,
- The Bohlin Shop continues to set the standard in craftsmanship excellence by continuing to offer such intricate products as shown here.