- H - 1 5/8" x W - 2 3/8"
- Sterling Silver
- 5 Point Bohlin Star and Ring overlaid in 14k Yellow Gold
- Rodeo Style Engraving
- Border is Hand Etched Edge
- Can be made to fit a belt tapered to 1" OR a 1 1/4" belt
365 Star G
- 5 Point Star first introduced in the Flag Act of 1777
- For use on the Flag of the United States
- It has become a symbol of fame or "Stardom"
- Ed Bohlin used it to honor the "Stars" that he worked with in Hollywood
- An adaptation of English style engraving
- Creates a uniquely western element
- Native to Bohlin merchandise
*2 - 3 Week delivery for items that are not in stock.
To check whether an item is in stock for immediate delivery, please feel free to call us.