- Bohlin Spirit of the West Men's Stainless Steel & 18k White Diamond Bezel Engraved (apprx. 1.5tcw, 46 stones) Watch
- Mother of Pearl Dial with White Gold and Round Diamond Indexes
- Engraved Stainless Steel Metal Bracelet
- ETA Quartz Movement
- Scratch-resistant Sapphire Crystal
- Water-Resistant to 500 ft
- Crown and Case-back updated to screw into the case
- Crown on the watch has a White Star on Blue Background off of the American Flag
- Caseback is engraved with the Bohlin Bucking Bronc, created for Bohlin by Fred Harman
The Bohlin watch features a unique combination of the finest Swiss craftsmanship with the Spirit of the American West.
- Fred Harman is the author of The Red Ryder Comic Books
- In lieu of payment, he gave Ed Bohlin the registered trademark to the Bucking Horse.
- Used on the cover of our 1938 catalogue, the Bucking Horse image has become synonymous with the Bohlin company.