- Bohlin Spirit of the West Men's Stainless Steel Watch
- Brushed Steel Sheriff Star Dial/Silver Background with Black Hands
- Stainless Steel Metal Bracelet
- ETA quartz movement
- Scratch-resistant Sapphire Crystal
- Water-resistant to 500ft
- Crown and Case-back updated to screw into the Case
- Crown has a White Star on Blue Background off of the American Flag
- Case-back is engraved with the Bohlin Bucking Bronc, created for Bohlin by Fred Harman
The Bohlin watch features a unique combination of the finest Swiss craftsmanship with the Spirit of the American West.
- Sheriffs in the Old West wore stars as badges
- Meant to be worn by those of the highest moral caliber
- Men who were essentially non-corruptible
- Six-point Star is easy to cut out of metal
- Two overlapping Triangles
- The badges are meant to inspire, as well as denote authority
- Fred Harman is the author of The Red Ryder Comic Books
- In lieu of payment, he gave Ed Bohlin the registered trademark to the Bucking Horse.
- Used on the cover of our 1938 catalogue, the Bucking Horse image has become synonymous with the Bohlin company.