- H - 2 1/8" x W - 2 3/8" Buckle
- H - 1 1/8" x W - 5/8" Keeper
- H - 1 " x W - 1 4/8" Tip
- Sterling Silver
- Alternating Stripes of Sterling Silver
- Shield in Sterling Silver is ready for Initials or a Custom Brand
- Originally designed for the silent screen cowboy Tom Mix, the 19 or "Cheyenne" series is one of the oldest designs Bohlin has made
- This is a 3 piece buckle set
- Fits a belt tapered to 1"
- A pivotal movement in Edward Bohlin's life was his introduction to silent screen cowboy, Tom Mix
- Mix played a critical role in starting our founder's career by bringing him to Hollywood
- So supportive of Bohlin's talent, Mix introduced the young artisan to the great Hollywood director, Cecil B. DeMille
- DeMille gave Ed Bohlin a job working on the production of DeMille's classic BEN HUR
- Bohlin worked in the studio's saddle and leather shop and produced chariot harnesses and leggings for the film
- Bohlin was so grateful to Mix he designed this very special buckle set for the star, and the Cheyenne was born.
*2 - 3 Week delivery for items that are not in stock.
To check whether an item is in stock for immediate delivery, please feel free to call us.