- H - 2 7/8" x W - 3 1/4" Buckle
- H - 1 1/4" x W - 1 1/8" Keeper
- H - 1" x W - 2 1/12" Tip
- Sterling Silver
- Domed Buckle (a bigger alternative to some of our other collections and a new addition to our line)
- Five Point Bohlin Star overlaid on each piece
- Rodeo Style Engraving
- Border is Hand Etched Edge
- Available in 3 or 4 pieces
- Fits a belt tapered to 1” belt
- 5 Point Star first introduced in the Flag Act of 1777
- For use on the Flag of the United States
- It has become a symbol of fame or "Stardom"
- Ed Bohlin used it to honor the "Stars" that he worked with in Hollywood
- An adaptation of English style engraving
- Creates a uniquely western element
- Native to Bohlin merchandise
*2 - 3 Week delivery for items that are not in stock.
To check whether an item is in stock for immediate delivery, please feel free to call us.